miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Arbor

And for a moment I almost give myself over a love with deadline. A steady tree with ancient roots and long branches that tower over me and protect me from wind and rain. Whose leaves create a cover that keeps me away from my deepest fears...
A life of mediocrity, with an expiry date that they want to make up, insured with a spirituality that asphyxiates my own interests and preoccupations.


But I preferred to sit in the shade of a green and flexible trunk, where I can be myself.
With light branches that surround you only with caresses when the wind blows (and sometimes when you least expect it). With leaves that hold it back when it is too strong but let the rain pass through and refresh you, hit you, calm you and hurt you, making us grow taller, stronger and wiser.


That helps me face the fears of the future, and teaches me how to be happy with them, almost by chance...
I already thought about it, and there's nothing that I would like to do most than rolling over your bed while taking photos of you with my fingers. Enjoying naturally a love that's evergreen and free in its deepest meaning.

No hay comentarios: