miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

Your bloody nose

Listening to half of the song. Half of the instruments, half of the effects... It shows that small things are important.
You in general, everything in particular. Don't take your features away from me. Let me look at you and yours once again.


No, I won't trust you. You're not easy, and you won't come easy. I'm longing for your final blow... And I don't care that you're actually a real angel. At first, for me, all that you showed was a way to smooth the deal. Then you told me the truth, with the ease you keep for everything. And I won't deceive you, I lost a bit of respect for myself. Because I respect you too much... to even imagine that I touch your hands. And in fact I still respect you the same. What can I do, I'm a brat and I don't yet appreciate what I'm given. I prefer to convince myself that everything is different. I don't care if you're the best. For me, you're going to be much worse, always... I have no fear of disillusion, but to create an illusion for myself.


After all, you promise me to be there with your words of wisdom, your sweet and terribly confusing words. I can not correspond you. I do not want to feel like a prostitute, and I'm not feeling sorry for it... In the endI like you too. Or I love you. Nothing I say is worthy of what you bring me back. Smiles' trafficker I've become, and yes, I feel like shitOn both sides of my head, I feel like shit. But what did I think I wasI was crazy!


Yes I am, I'm crazy.
I lack years of experience. And I'm terrified that you can touch my heart...
Just like that. 
Let me shout it out.

No hay comentarios: