martes, 5 de abril de 2011

מפיה

The faintly chilling morning dew dampens my black suit
There is fog on the flagstone. The Father is lowly sighing
A helpless realization can only be more cruel
Everything is for the road that leads up to heaven.
The fog that can’t be blown away conceals our intentions until their gone
Whose soft pacing steps stop?
Without time to cry, the bullet that penetrated
Already took away the warmth



Each of us is guilty
Committed different crimes
I decide who is right
(and) who should go to sleep
Arguments can not settle (anything)
In this limitless night
Closing your mouth
Is your only grace
Everyone who blocks your front has sinned
Even with regret there isn’t a road back anymore
Announcing a verdict in the name of the father. That feeling doesn’t have any words that fit
Just like laughing while shedding tears, steadily staring into an absolute darkness
Just like tragedies from spreading will make me weak


Bow your head and kiss my left hand
In exchange for the promise to be forgiven
The ancient organ is in a corner
Always, always, playing an accompaniment
The sunlight soundlessly pierces through the black screen that’s moved by the wind
Sprinkling towards the herd of wild beasts that I tamed
The silent cries. The silent cries
Loneliness begins to ferment
Ceaselessly laughing at me
Memory gradually burns away
(In) the scene that used to be pure,
A brutal tenderness appears
In this time of fragility
Let us pray together


Benevolent father, I have already fallen
(I) cannot see the world of sins
Please forgive my self-pity
No one can say, no one will say
(that) It’s so hard to endure
Carved behind honour is a streak of loneliness
Closing both eyes, I see again
The scene in my dreams back then
The sky is a thick fog
The Father, holds my two hands
(and) gently walks past
That quiet, still, early morning flagstone road

[In the Name of the Father - Jay Chou]

No hay comentarios: