miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

यूँ तो मैं दिखलाता नहीं ...


Though I don't tell you,
I'm afraid of darkness, mother.
Though I don't show,
I care of you, mother.
You know it all... isn't it, mother?
You know it all... my mother.


Don't leave me like this in the crowd
Such that I am not able to return home, mother.
Don't send me so far away
Such that you can't even remember me, mother.
Am I so bad, mother?
Am I so bad... my mother?


Whenever my dad
Makes me to swing high
My sight seeks you
And I think that you'd come and hold me up, mother.


I don't tell him this,
But I do get scared, mother.
On the face, I don't let this come.
In the heart, I get frighten, mother.


You know everything, don't you, mother?
You know everything... my mother.

[Meri Maa - Shankar Mahadevan]

No hay comentarios: