viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Cannot dare.

I often realize how selfish I can be.
You think what you're doing is good. You think you do it for them, not for you. You think that you really know what you're doing. You think you understand the other person, and therefore you act as you're supposed to.
More than we would wish, we go wrong.
You went wrong with me. You think this is the way. But now I know that it is not. Because it hurts less to say 'hello' than to remind why you ignore me each time you pass by.
I didn't understand you, but at least I tried. I'm not sorry.


And for you, my haywire.
Stop the craziness. People suffer behind it. Life is a game, but they're not toys to play with.


Everybody gets confused at times. But our heart knows the truth. It keeps it inside, and once in a while it shouts it out. It helps your brain to see clearer.

In my case, it shouts when you least expect it. It can shout 'I love you' while I'm arguing. It can shout 'I'm sorry' when I'm going to bed and leaving you alone. It can shout 'I need you now', 'I miss you', 'I care for you'. But most times I don't tell.
And yet I'm not being entirely sincere.
Why is it so hard?
...


I don't want to be selfish. I don't want to be rough. I don't want to be insufficient.

No hay comentarios: