jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Tetrahedron

I only need your eyes... and my solitude.
The highest and the darkest has been chosen. Now, just let it evolve.


Stare at my face, enjoy the silence, let's join this parade of thoughts unspoken. When did it begin?
Your half smile, and your hands moving to the rhythm of a whole history... What else do you need to mesmerise me?


Don't wink. Don't put your teeth on me. Sorry if I'm serious...
Mais tu rendres difficile de sourire parce que tu rendres difficile de respirer.

1 comentario:

Laura dijo...

I need to talk to you one day like we used to.
Well, I don't know if this post is about someone you admire or someone who you are in love with.
If it's the first one, I have nothing to say, just that it's an incredible feeling so try to keep it.
If it's the second one.. I think you should take a chance.. you think too much about everything, that's ok, but sometimes you should risk, just to risk and don't think about it.

I did it last time, and with the pass of the days I got used to that feeling I started to love that feeling, to love him.. and when everything was broken I suffered, I think this time has been when I have loved the most, and I didn't think about it.

But if the only you need is spending the time with him and your solitude.. it's ok. You know better than me what you need and what you feel, so I could be wrong.