lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Hex

The wind, the sun, the horses and the burning dust. They couldn't cope with you.
Your body is young, but your eyes are worn-out.
I made promises time ago...

I know there's silence in your home. At night, mom and dad wipe each other's faces.
Who wipe yours, giant? A voice in your head murmurs 'Keep it low'.
I care for you, yet...

The warm sweet chocolate of your skin melts my pupils, and your lips swing my thoughts.
But your eyelids can't shelter your eyes, and that scratches my ribs.
I've broken all my promises to you...


Why do you suffer?
You thicken the air with those whispers, and makes it hard to breathe.
Giant owner of my land, why do you suffer?
Keep struggling, I'll be here for you.
From the distance, from under your bed, from your subconscious dreams.
Why do you kill me so easily?


Say 'come', and I'll forget the world I knew.
Only you will linger in my memory.
And I will give myself away.
Don't suffer, my love.
I'm here for you.
Forever.

No hay comentarios: