sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

Old sick thinking

-He's such an incredible boy. The best I've ever known. At first, I thought he was shy, embarrased by everything. But he's so funny. He makes me laugh a lot and sometimes we laugh together. That's the best thing! I don't know why but when we laugh at the same time, roaring with laughter, it's like a connection between us... His white teeth exposed, his entire face contracted in that gesture of happiness, his chest convulsing, his eyes looking at me bright, his laughter expanding in all directions, hitting mine...
She smiled while looking at the horizon. Progressively her expression turned more serious.


-He never cries. And if he cries, it's impotence. Because his father shouts at him when he argues with his mother. He cries of anger, because he can't throw his fists to his face, so he just can punch a cushion, or the cupboard... Because he can't vent his frustration. Because he needs to let off steam. It's very common... Boys usually always cry for that reason. For the need of a relief...
She was playing nervously with her fingers. When she realized it, she stopped, looked at her hands and sighed.
-He never cried over anybody. He cried when his grandfather died. And he cried over me just a few days ago...
Unconciously she started to play with her fingers again, slowly.


-That's something I won't ever understand. I don't deserve the tears of such a beautiful and perfect being. I am nothing compared with him...

No hay comentarios: