jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Vicious circle of hate and love

It seems like you know me. Sometimes I feel scared because of those outdated stories which have nothing to do with us. But you smile and I smile, you laugh and I laugh, you talk and I hush.
I knew it from the first moment. You said the words I wanted to hear from another mouth. So close, so far.
I'm not worshiping, I don't want to compare. But you understand me, more than I do. And I'm so thankful.


~

It is becoming harder and harder to see you nowadays. In the streets you mingle with the colours and the wind. Under the rain, you are translucent. In the dark nights, even the lightnings can give you a bit of volume.
But you got the world enchanted. You are the big human law of physics.


I've been in this darkness before, but I wanted to live from a new perspective and I moved on from it. I'm reliving the effects but far away from it. Don't want to come back to it, I'm just understanding that everything is improvable, and any improvement will make life better, for me and for everybody around me.


Where are remaining these thoughts? When did they get so old? How couldn't I help it...?

O n e    m o r e    t i m e    . . .

No hay comentarios: