lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Today

Guns aren't toys. Don't make me cry. Don't play with that.
All you need is love, and I feel like I'm letting you die. Everybody could save a life.
You don't need to go to war to feel the horror. Life can be a hell, no matter where you are.
Death is the end, but you don't know when, where or how. You're not a soldier, but you can suffer more than a thousand of them. Because...


But at least you are waiting in tranquility... Millions aren't, because they are not living at all.
I'm calling people that don't want to put up with it anymore. I call them to run or die. Life can be wonderful. But it isn't worth living life to suffer. And sometimes death can be the only relief.


I wish I could be there and give you love before you die...
Life can be wonderful.

No hay comentarios: