lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Yesterday

Stupid days pass by. My head, burnt in vain. And my mouth, closed. Empty. But holding the breath...
Leave me here. With the trees and the moon. I want to feel the cold and the fear. I need darkness and silence. Hug a dead trunk and cry alone. Take off my shoes and turn over the land and the stones. Raise the dust and wait for the wind to disperse it. Because I know you won't come. And I can't come back to you either... My feet are sore, and I can't catch up with you at the pace you are running away.


At first it felt good. I could take a deep breathe and relax. She said you were sad. And I replied 'Me too'. I lied. I was free, for just one day, of your yells. But silence can hurt too. Then I started to fear you were really dissappointed, and that you would never talk to me again. Later I stuck again to my own reasons. But what  good are my reasons if I don't let you know them? 'I can't explain myself surrounded by shouts' Excuses.


I could have done better. I'm guilty too. But I prefer being guilty with you to letting you support all the weight. I don't want to do the right thing, so that you have to apologize. Be forced to do as I want. I'm not able to explain why... but I know it in my heart. I want you to be free of my own sorrows. I don't want to force you to change. Please, decide for yourself what you want to do with me.

No hay comentarios: