martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Slow, false peace

Today I did the things that remind me of you. Every single thing that relates to you. I build the links as I feel like, because you can't see me and you will never know. But if you want to, I can tell you.
As I knew about you again, I felt what you were feeling. I felt your call without hearing it.
Don't ask me why, because I don't know.


What concerns you. What I did today made me cry. And put my hands on my forehead, sipping, convulsing.
Don't call me, don't ask me, because I don't know why. Ask my heart. May it knows something. Because my mind can't explain anything to you.
It will be that I love you... don't ask me more.



~

I don't know if this is an obsession, or everybody feels like I do...


I hope... I hope I am OK...

No hay comentarios: