viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Needs somebody to lean on

 I would be ready to say good bye now. I stay with the ones who care, I'll keep them.
We know what we're doing. The days keep going by and the free puff of the wind has chilled my heart.


The warmness of your heart melts this ice and it escapes from me through the eyes.
It was difficult for me to realize that I was cooped up in one of your ventricles. But now I appreciate these walls so much.
I felt a slow beating, so I tried to pump the blood desperately. But any of my movements worked. Now, I'm sorry because I couldn't believe. It was difficult for me to realize... that I was such an important thing.
Look at me, there's no more floes inside me. What I feel is solid.


We were approaching so fast. Was that the mistake? Did the speed make us collide?


We were on the verge. But now it seems like we're growing apart.
I wish we had collided and broken our bones in a hug.

Trust me now, I'm not letting you down. I swear.

No hay comentarios: