viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Reassuring

You think everyday is the end of the world. I take life easier than you. So I don't tell how much I care for you, how I miss you, how happy I feel when I see your face. How much I love you and I need you.
And yet you say that you're the coward one? You might be scared, but you face your fears. And that's the real courage.

Don't know why I believe you. Why would you love me?
Don't ever think I'm angry with you, because I can't. Don't ever think that I don't love you anymore, because that's something I can't control. And even if I could, I wouldn't decide to love you less.

I'm not going to apologize for not being like you. We need to understand each other. Believe in each other.
And we will see that, whatever happens, everyday there's a new sunshine.

No hay comentarios: