sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Two sayings

The enlightened one wants to fix this machine. He wonders why it returns the coin after insertion.
This machine doesn't need any adjustment, only your ways, your ideas need it. I'm part of this machine and I declare that I don't want your money if in return I have to give up my freedom.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. I hope the rest of the parts think the same.


~

At nights it's cold and windy. The city is white, the sky is black. Pollution hides the stars from him, the weight of loneliness flopped into his bones mercilessly. 'Does anyone ever miss me?' Now his voice is a chill breeze. 'If I die tonight...' He cannot find shelter anywhere.


Quiet waters run deep. He bears what he feels and what he feels he belies.
But for the rest he's nothing but a small star less in the sky. Out of sight, out of mind.

No hay comentarios: