lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

This is for the greed of bigger brains!

I don't want to talk about the same stuff day after day. These are my reasons:
First, it has weakened. Second, I don't like complaining about such trivial things. Third, if I want to say something, I'll say it personally. I wouldn't like to become the kind of person I dispraise. But I'm not going to talk with anyone. I've taken my decision about it. I tried it with all my fucking heart, but I'm not going to creep. I've answered for my acts, but they made me realize that I am right too.


I want to shout everything out but I can only heave a sigh... I need to do this, it will make me feel better.
And that's all I care now, baby.

GET YOURSELF AN EDUCATION

~
And if you don't understand it, it's for these reasons:
First, you don't catch an irony even if it's right under your nose (the title is one, sweetie). Second, because you must be stupid, seriously. And third, because you didn't even read this!
I'm relieved that this will be the last time I spoonfeed you.

Haha, so much better now...!

You need to grow up. How or when I don't care, I'll keep laughing at the sky. I love laughing, don't you?

No hay comentarios: